FBF animation FBF animation

Almost there

Almost tribute-like to Norman McLaren. You should try syncing it with the music, and don't be afraid to push your ideas to the max. You had nice drafts of line animation, but you went too fast from a concept to another without making them whole. Keep it up!

Crazy Laws(5 States) 2 Crazy Laws(5 States) 2

Heavy file, light subject

The laws are well chosen, made me smile, but it's easier to go look them up - and more - on some dedicated websites where there are no music to download.

Robot warriors Robot warriors

Poninjas again?

It's quite well done, but what tickles me is that I've seen so many Poninjas look-alikes lately.

June 6 D-Day (unfinished) June 6 D-Day (unfinished)

Nice

Yup, that's a nice flash movie. The anymation has style; yet it's another June 6 1944 movie, it doesn't get old. Not yet, at least.

Nice job.

Crap-Flash-Inc responds:

Thanks! :D

Mario On Shrooms Mario On Shrooms

Feels like déjà vu

I seen that conept so many times. Anyhoo, that version of stoned Mario was decent. Ends rather quick though.

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Ay-may-zing

Honestly is the best thing I have yet seen in terms of flash animations.

The fluidity of the animation is first of all really impressive, but man! Episode 2, which was halleluja-great, is far far behind already! You combined great plotting with impressive graphics, and added on top of that totally amazing fight scenes!

I can not wait for the upcoming!

(hehe can't wait for that Scythe Lady either)

DE_dust DE_dust

Quite something

Now that's something! The environment is the same, SAME as it is in the game. The animation, stick animation, is always nice and catchy!

Great action, style and humour. 6 months, though? Well they were well spent.

6 JUNE 1944 6 JUNE 1944

Nice

Quite nice. I does looks like Medal of Honor.

Well done, I guess.

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Bingo

This is the movie that convinced me to step into Flash. The way Xombie is directed and drawn just amaze me it's not actually a cartoon playing on late nights. The sound is great, the characters and story as well.

This has some serious professional style!

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

The voices!

I love the cast of this movie. Luke makes a great Link and well, yourself, a great Ganondorf. I didn't mention it in One Ring to Rule them All 2, but your voice acting talents are to be envied. A lot. The gliggling girls are nifty too.

Always nice seeing a humorous and refreshing parody :D